Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ugh

Things have been rough all around over on this end. My health has been down the toilet. I had kidney stones again and more flares, which makes it really hard to a) exercise and b) eat on time, and sometimes eat right.

I have to have a CT Scan on Thursday and may need surgery, which will also suck. But, in the meantime, I've been eating a lot better than I was and I started a Basic Training exercise class yesterday morning.

I'm sore as hell, and the idea of getting up at 5:30am tomorrow to do it again is making me wanna vomit, but I'm going to do it. The coaches for the class were SO encouraging. I was frustrated to see that I was the fattest one there yesterday, but there were a lot of skinnier people who were in worse shape than me and couldn't do a lot of the exercises, so I didn't feel so bad.

It helps that I have some friends in the class, who will keep me accountable for going. I told them they have me until I have surgery. If that happens, I will be sure to go through everything with my doctor that I'm allowed to do. Might be that I can only do the running portion or something after, or the opposite. We'll see.

I'm hopeful to see the scale changing again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment