Friday, August 19, 2011

Fantastic Friday

So I'm down about 4 pounds so far. Awesome!

I do have a cheat day coming up on Sunday, so I can kill those cravings then, I think. I only feel the cravings at night, so hopefully, I can keep myself busy and not give into them. I did not give in last night!!

I feel really good. I have dinner in the crock pot tonight - chicken breasts with balsamic vinegar, onions, and artichoke hearts. Will make brown rice and steam some broccoli and cauliflower to go with it. Looking forward to it.

My gym is closed for a week starting on Monday. I'm not pleased. I know the room there, the machines, the staff. I'm going to end up going to one of the other gyms. I will be at the beach next weekend, so I hope I have my Bodybugg by then, so I can do some sand running or something and know how many calories I burned!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, you'll have to let me know how you like the Bodybugg. I've considered getting one, but that's a lot to fork over. I'm buying an elliptical this week.

    ReplyDelete