Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday..one more day....

Cheat day is tomorrow - I'm so excited :) I've actually pre-planned the day. I was told to eat approx 500 to 1,000 calories more than I normally do, so I'm definitely not going to work out, or I'll be eating constantly (or eating a pint of ice cream to catch up, which I don't want to do).

I'm definitely treating myself to some Starbucks tomorrow morning. Pork chops, baked beans, and crescent rolls for dinner with s'mores for dessert. That will still give me plenty of calories to play with during the day for the other meals.

But, today, I need to stay focused! I've already done my workout (I tend to go as soon as I wake up). Breakfast is done, dinner and lunch are planned. Baked salmon with brown rice and steamed broccoli/cauliflower for dinner (yum!!!). Lunch will probably be an egg scramble again. I was going to have a salad with tuna, but then realized we're having salmon for dinner, so I didn't want to get fished out.

Now, it's off to the store for healthy stuff (and s'mores fixins for tomorrow night)

No comments:

Post a Comment